Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Seek, Listen, Obey


"Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

Psalm 25:4-5



A desire to seek, a willingness to listen and obedience to live it out loud ! We need all three ! And He gives us the grace and the strength to do so.

"Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths"  - a yearning desire to know and walk in the ways of the Lord ! 

Now its always easy to ask but how often do we wait to listen ? Would we be able to say , "for You I wait all the day long" ?

"Lead me in your truth" - If He is leading us that means we are walking as He leads. Its not that He says "Ok go this way" and we stay where we are. There is an actual translation of action. He answers our prayer and we do not stop with just listening, but we actually obey

"Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."

No comments:

Post a Comment