Friday, July 12, 2013

iSurrender :)

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my redeemer."

Psalm 19:14



We serve an awesome God ! He is Holy ! He is perfect ! All creation sings His praise. Why would we sing any less ? 

I love the simplicity and power in this prayer and song , "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight". I love that its both .. words that come out and the thoughts that are in ... Sometimes we say , "oh that was not the intent of my usage of the word" but yeah we still use it... Or vice versa where we say all nice things but there is something not right in our hearts...

And here is David declaring how magnificent God is and how perfect is His law and testimony and also declaring the need for God to keep him from sin. And He ends the song surrendering it all to the Lord the Rock and our Redeemer.

No better way to start a day than by surrendering it all, that every thought , every word be acceptable in His sight, that He would guide us and lead us and remove any impurity from within us.. That we too shall declare His glory..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment