Thursday, July 18, 2013

Made by God !

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

Psalm 139:14



I am fearfully and wonderfully made ! Praise the Lord !

Why fearfully ? What does it mean when something is fearfully made? It basically means that when you see it, it is sooo overwhelming and you are in awe of the maker ! It brings a fear , not like something terrible is going to happen... but your heart is gripped with reverence and lost in amazement at the one who made it.. It is so special and set apart !

And guess what ? We are fearfully and wonderfully made !

Lets read verse 13 & 14 together shall we , "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

I dont know what you think when you stand in front of the mirror.. I dont know if there have been past experiences that might have caused your self image to plummet... I dont know if you are trying to find worth based on what other people think...

But know this , You are fearfully and wonderfully made ! You have been set apart , God has so intricately knitted us to bring glory to His name ! We are the works of His hands !

Rejoice ! Praise the Lord !

"My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you."

Psalm 139:15-18
  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment