Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marvelous !

“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well”

Psalm 139 : 14 (New King James Version)



This morning as I looked all sleepy at the mirror and brushed my teeth, the Lord led me to take a closer look at my teeth. And I went wow ! Just look at all the time and planning that has gone into designing our teeth. I mean just think about it for one second …the molars , the premolars, the canine… Teeth in front that look good.. teeth in the back that are great for grinding our food… Wow ! Just look at the time that has gone into that . And the beauty is each one of us is made so uniquely. My front two teeth are nice and big so was nicknamed bugs bunny as a kid… But hey I’m perfect in God’s sight ! :-) Praise the Lord !

Everything about us is just so uniquely made… our hair , our height , our fingers…. Wow !! Praise the Lord for everything . The last part of the verse says “And that my soul knows very well” . Do you know that ?

Do we praise and thank God for everything that we are ?

Verse 17-18 say “How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake I am still with You

Wow ! Our Holy Father… He loves us beyond what we could ever comprehend and His thoughts of us are more than our mind could ever understand and are innumerable. Wow !

Do we realize how special we are in God’s eyes ?

Some of us are so caught up proving who we are to the world in terms of worldly standards that we have forgotten who we are in God’s eyes and what His plans are for us.

Marvelous are His works. I pray that we will give Him all the glory and walk in accordance with His will and that we will praise Him for we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment