Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is your banner flying high ? Its time !

“For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.”

Psalm 100 : 5 (New King James Version)

"Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; How great Thou art, how great Thou art. " --- Then sings my soul !! Wow !! This is praise !!

At work me and my team are working on a marketing strategy at the moment for an event. So everyone is thinking of catch phrases , banner designs and all….

It got me thinking on how wonderful is the love of Christ and how amazing is the word of God. Its just so easy for us. Just imagine a banner flying “For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.” Wow !! What an awesome, faithful and forever dependable God we serve !!

I remember reading on the communicator against a fellow believer’s name the following note “My strength is renewed every morning - contact me to find out how” .

We don’t have to rack our brains and struggle to tell about how amazing our God is to people. Our very lives are to sing forth of His glory and His word is life !

We read in Isaiah 55 : 11-12 , “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Our God is so awesome !!He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He is the Alpha and the Omega , the First and the Last …..

How can we not shout out His praise…How can we not go forth telling those around us about the saving grace of our Lord Jesus ?

The difference between a good marketing strategy and a bad one – a few million dollars

The difference between you and I telling people and not telling people about Christ – eternal life and eternal death !!

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing,
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in.
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin!


Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!”


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment