Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ready to make a proclamation ?

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want”

Psalm 23: 1


This is probably one of the first verses we must have memorized as a kid. This verse is more than just a statement. It’s a proclamation ! The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want

When He is my shepherd why would I ever need to worry
When He is my shepherd why would I ever be anxious
When He is my shepherd all I need to do is be tuned to His voice
When He is my shepherd He goes before me and leads the way
When He is my shepherd , though sometimes the grass may look greener on the other side I will still follow Him because He knows what’s best and He sees and knows more than I do
When He is my shepherd , I shall not want because He knows everything that I need , more than I know myself

I pray this will be a proclamation in our lives. May people all around us see us as living testimonies of this proclamation – The Lord is our shepherd !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment