Friday, January 16, 2015

Made uniquely by the Master's design

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb."

Psalm 139:13



Remember how David defeated the Philistines by going around them as the Lord had directed him ? We read in 2 Samuel 5: 17-22 , that when the Philistines went up to search for David and had spread out in the valley of Rephaim, David sought the Lord and the Lord said to David to go on for God had given him victory. And true to His word, David defeated the Philistines.  Now the Philistines came up yet again and when David sought the Lord, this time God gave him a strategy of going around them . And David did as the Lord had commanded him and he defeated the Philistines.  Love the way God works.

Ever looked at a flower and wondered at the amount of detail that has gone into it ? Our God is so amazing.  I had purchased a new desk and was busy assembling it together looking at the instruction manual. Now in my head I was like , "how hard could this be?" While the instruction manual was pretty precise, my patience to read every line wasn't . And I had to re-do a few of the parts just because I didnt pay attention to the details.  Now here is the thing... The question wasnt "Do I have the ability to place the rods in place and join them together" , the question was "will I be able to assemble them as per the manufacturer's design?"  See for me couple of the rods looked exactly the same.  But then as the plan came together, I saw the subtle differences in them and why they were placed in specific places for a reason. The manufacturer had this beautiful design in place and everything had its precision.

A lot of times we think of just getting through the day... But the real question is ..."Am I living as God has desired?" See God has this amazing plan for us. He is a God of great detail. Everything about us is by His heavenly purpose. There is a reason why you and I are alive at this point in time of history. 

When David went to battle it wasnt just about running with what he knew , but it was about doing everything with God.  He didnt live based on past experiences or head knowledge. He lived based on a relationship with God. 

The word of God says that He knitted us together ! Isnt that so beautiful. And I pray that we will live as per our Master's desire walking with Him.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment