Friday, September 4, 2009

Show Me... Teach Me

"Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day."

Psalm 25 : 4-5 (New King James Version)


Praise the Lord ! Its been a long time since the last mail was sent out. My apologies for the same. I currently find myself in a new job and in new locations by God's grace . Some times things happen in ways that we dont imagine and dont understand. We may not like the situation we are in or things might be happening the way we expected but there is still always uncertainity that is associated to it.

Here is what the Lord is teaching us today...It does not depend on our cirumstance or our situation :) Our very focus should be towards the Lord. I love verse 15 where it is said "My eyes are ever toward the LORD,For He shall pluck my feet out of the net". In other words it does not matter even if you find yourself stuck or trapped or in a place that you just dont understand why .... As long as our eyes are 'ever toward' the Lord... that is constantly ...in everything looking to Him and Him alone then He shall pluck our feet out of the net ! We dont have to worry at all. He will take us to the place where we ought to be.

Sometimes we are allowed to head towards nets to see what we will do ... Do we start fidgetting and struggling to get out on our own strength or do we just continue trusting in Him who is ever faithful to take care of us and pluck our feet out ? :)

A lot of us have this predefined notion of what we want our life to be or how should this or that work out ... we have formed this thinking pattern that we think 'ok this needs to happen and God you better do it !' ;-)

Want to know a better method ? We ought to stop telling God what we think 'the way' should be and start trusting in Him completely and asking Him to show us 'His way'.

Wanna know why it says 'teach me your paths' ? Because we dont understand His way ! His ways are just so unimaginably perfect !! Just so high that we cant comprehend it. Which is why once the Lord shows us His way we need to wait on Him and ask Him to teach us His path . With teaching comes instruction and correction !

Let this be the desire of our hearts... that we wait on Him all day asking Him to lead us in His truth and teach us.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment