Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Soar : Let Him carry you



“But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”
Isaiah 40: 31

They shall mount up with wings like eagles. Wow ! Awesome isn’t it . Whenever I hear this verse being read out or being sung as a song , I always get the immediate picture in my head of me soaring through the skies. Seems so fun !

I actually read a little on how do eagles mount up/soar. Its pretty interesting, they allow wind currents to carry them :-)

When we wait on the Lord , our strength shall be renewed … we will be soaring and mounting up because He will be carrying us through ! When we wait on the Lord we will know when we are to mount up and soar , when we are to run and when we are to walk :-)

If we are running when we should be soaring and if we are walking when we should be running … hmmm not the best thing to do and I’m sure the outcomes may not be very desirable :-)

Proverbs 3: 5-6 “ Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

When we wait on the Lord and trust Him …wow … our strength will be renewed.

‘ Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment