Monday, April 1, 2013

An Attitude of Gratitude


"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

Psalm 103:2-5



Bless the Lord o my soul ! This is a prayer I pray over myself "Bless the Lord o my soul". Sometimes its just so easy to take for granted how much we are blessed !  

When I get a a headache its pretty bad.. Feels like someone is pounding on it and even if I shake my head a bit ..whoa ... extreme.... I remember  couple of weeks back when I did get a headache , at that time I realized "Wow...how often to I remember to thank God that I can shake my head pain free !"... 

Check these verses "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

Wow ! Sometimes we tend to walk around as though God OWES us all of this rather than understanding how blessed we are to be ransomed by His blood. It is an honour to be called the sons and daughters of the Most High ! 

May our hearts always be positioned with gratitude and love for our God ! May we not be those who take things for granted but those who with thanksgiving and praise just relish in His love for He crowns us with His steadfast love and mercy ! We are free in Him ! Our lives our secure in Him for all eternity ! Amazing Love !

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment