Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Amazed by His Love !


"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

Psalm 139:17



When is the last time you remember praying "Lord may I be able to move all my fingers today.." , "Lord may I be able to breathe in and breathe out.." ... "Lord when I wake up may I be able to hear the birds chirps..",... "Lord may I be able to feel the sun's heat on my skin..."... "Lord may I be healthy enough to sweat"... :D

When you woke up in the morning and picked up your brush to brush your teeth, did you pray for coordinated motor skills, for proper brain function, for teeth to remain intact,..... ?

Its amazing how much God loves us.. How much He blesses us and protects us and looks over us in love ! He is our Father ! And His thoughts regarding us are way more than our thoughts regarding ourselves.

He blesses us far beyond what we could ever imagine... He blesses us and loves us and takes care of all that we need even if we haven't prayed it ! I mean take a moment to think of all the blessings that God has showered over us and our families all through our life vs the number of prayers we have lifted up.

Our God is o so good ! He is the great I AM ! He is our Shepherd ! He is our Lord and Saviour !

The enemy doesn't like us rejoicing . So as usual when he comes to whisper a lie and say , "ohhh what about that one prayer...You have been praying...It doesn't seem to be getting answered...You are not loved of God...God doesn't care...".... Be quick to trample over the lies of the enemy ! 

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever !"

We rest not on our wisdom but His ! 

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment