Friday, May 3, 2013

Peace !


"He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters."

Psalm 23:2



The Lord is our shepherd , we shall not want . He takes care of our every need. Isn't it beautiful that it is HE who makes us lie down in green pastures. If you have had an exhausting week and are stressed out, be encouraged. Know that our God is in charge and He is leading us. Be at rest !

Our heavenly Father knows best ! He makes us lie down in green pastures. And it is HE who leads us beside still waters. What joy to know that we are constantly taken care of by His grace ! He gives us rest, He feeds us... All we need to do is follow as He leads !

Surrendering everything to Him ! He knows our every thought.  

Yesterday a tiny round chocolate rolled off my table and fell to the ground.. for a moment I got a fright because I thought "BUG !!" ... Phew was I relieved ! And I was just thinking , "Wow Lord , you know me o so well. If I were in the midst of a group of people then I would have put on a brave front. But you know know know me :) You know every thought ! "

We read in Psalm 139 : 1- 6 , "O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether . You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it."

How beautiful is our God ! Can you just begin to imagine how loved we are ? He loves us more than we can ever comprehend. Have a wonderful beautiful day and weekend filled with His peace and joy by His grace and for His glory ! 

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment