Monday, March 15, 2010

He will use every aspect of our lives for His glory if we submit every aspect of our lives to Him

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound”

Isaiah 61 : 1 (New King James Version)


I generally walk out in the morning and there are a couple of autos that are there. However this morning there were none. And I was wondering what to do. Because where I am right now , its not easy to get an auto early in the morning. I then said ‘Lord I rely on You ,You get me a rickshaw or an auto to get to work’ . Now its a lil cold and foggy in the morning and so after a few minutes I took out my phone to call up an auto which I had the number for. Then I was convicted by the Lord. When I said I trusted God for an auto , I became impatient in a few minutes and started finding out my own ways of getting an auto. I said ‘Lord I am sorry… I will wait…’. And within another minute a rickshaw came by God’s grace which I took. We read in Genesis 18: 14 “”Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”” . At the ? Appointed time ! God has purposes for us laid out even before time began. And if we would just wait on Him , in His appointed time , things will come to pass in ways we cannot imagine. My story does not stop here. As I travelled , the Lord told me that I was to share the gospel with the man who was driving. And I did. I directed him to a local church, so please remember him in prayers that he will go to church and be strengthened spiritually and know Christ as his personal Savior. Waiting is never easy. But the fruits are amazing !!

We need to understand that its all about Him. And He can use us in ways we just cannot even imagine. He will use every aspect of our lives for His glory if we submit every aspect of our lives to Him.

Isaiah 61: 1-3, “”The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD that He may be glorified.”

Ask anyone who believes in Christ , “Do you believe the above verse is what Christ did and continues to do ?” you will get a big ‘YES’. Now ask them , ‘As you have been ransomed by His blood, been called an heir , an ambassador of Christ , a royal priesthood ,.. do you believe that this is what you ought to be doing too by His grace and for His glory ?” the number of yes’s will reduce to ten percent.

And this is what the Lord is telling us this morning. Its time to rise up. We are vessels of glory in His hands for His name . Forget about the logical ways of the world. Forget about where you are , your background , the people around you… . If we would but submit to Him and surrender every aspect of our lives , He will use us for His glory in ways we cannot imagine.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment