Sunday, March 14, 2010

Praise & Proclaim

“For the LORD is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.”

Psalm 96: 4 (New King James Version)

What an awesome God we serve ! He is the only one worthy to be praised. His love is incomprehensible. His mercy and His forgiveness is beyond what we could ever imagine. We read in 1 John 4:19 , “We love Him because He first loved us.” How great is our God !

He is the great I AM ! Never listen to the lies of the devil who says that you are beyond redemption. The devil likes to whisper lies by saying ‘God cannot use you… why would a Holy God love you ? What have you done to be loved by God ? You are useless… be lost in the ways of the world for there is no hope.”

Tell the devil he is a liar ! The word of God says in Psalm 103 , He heals all our diseases , He redeems our life from destruction, He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies, He satisfies our mouth with good things so that our youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

And if we would just go to Him and surrender our lives into His hands , the Bible says in Psalm 103 : 12 “As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.”. How great is our God ! He is great and greatly to be praised !!

We read in verses Psalm 96: 2-3 , “Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.

What a joy to be in the service of the King !

Music Pick for the day , “Better than life” by Hillsong

Better than the riches of this world, Better than the sound of my friends voices
Better than the biggest dreams in my heart and that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need, Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is

You hold me now in Your arms and never let me go

And You oh Lord made the sunshine and the moonlight in the nightsky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You
Because I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You

Lets sing to the Lord !! Lets bless His name ! Lets Proclaim the good news of His salvation.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment