Monday, December 26, 2011

“To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:”

“To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:”

Ecclesiastes 3: 1

My mom sent me this beautiful card for my birthday today and this is the verse that accompanied it. The moment I read it I just knew I had to share it . We often see this verse quoted on marriage cards. But I want you to look at it a lil differently with me today. We are not here by accident… God chose to have us here in the year 2011 for a reason . Not 1911 not 1811 but 2011… He has orchestrated everything in accordance with His purposes, His choosing, His Holy will ! Wow ! We know the languages we know for His purposes for His glory. We are placed where we are for His purposes and for His glory. God could have put you and me in any part of the world He wanted but He has chosen to place us where we currently are for His purposes

Ephesians 1 : 11-12 , “In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory

Our great great grandparents lived their season and God willing fulfilled the purposes that He had for them. God looks at us and He has His purposes to be fulfilled through our lives. He chose to have us in this present day and place us in different places for His glory . Are we busy trying to fulfill our plans and our purposes ? Or have we realized that we are alive today as per His plan and for His purposes

Father I pray that we may live for Your purposes. Help us surrender all . To You alone be all the glory , all the honor and all the praise !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment