Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today is purposed

“The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps”

Proverbs 16: 9


The other day I forgot my office access card at home and happened to be going early to office. What that meant is that I would not be able to enter into my office building because it was pretty early. As I went “Oh no” in my head , God said “Don’t worry, there is someone who will be there ahead of you and will open the door”. I thought to myself “hmmm ok God” and continued on my journey to office. As I reached the office building and glanced at that closed office door from across the road I thought “Hmmm.. I don’t see anyone around…” but I have learnt that when God says something He takes care of it and we just have to simply obey. So I walked towards my office door and I was a few steps away from the door and suddenly this guy comes ahead of me and swipes his card and opens the door for me to enter. I was like “As You promised Lord ! You are so amazing”

Its amazing the way God so beautifully prepares everything for us. Its amazing how all we need to do is just walk in obedience into what He has orchestrated.

God’s purposes and plans for us are just so way beyond what our minds could ever comprehend. The Lord directs, the Lord establishes our steps ! Psalm 139 : 16-18 , “Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You

Isn’t that amazing. In His book have been written the days regarding us , every one of them even before such a day even existed. Still thinking this is just an ordinary day ? Still thinking there is nothing God centric about today ?

This day and every day is all about Him ! He has things written down regarding every single moment of every day . He establishes our every step.

I pray that we seek to live every moment of every day as His heart desires and we will see His plans unfold.

Today is not without purpose. TODAY IS PURPOSED and that’s why we are in it. Thank you Lord

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment