Friday, December 3, 2010

Dwelling in the secret place of the Most High

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. “

Psalm 91: 1 (New King James version)



I looked up the dictionary for the meaning of the word Dwell. And here is what came up , “to live or stay as a permanent resident; to live or continue in a given condition or state “. Wow ! To Dwell in His presence ! Imagine that . That is what we ought to be doing. Forever just dwelling in Him. In all that we do or say its all Him. When we wake up its all Him. Our very first though should me ‘Lord I just cant wait to spend that special time with just You and me.”

We read in Matthew 6:6 , “But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to Your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

For those wondering how my day went yesterday , it was fantastic by the grace of God. It so evident that God is in control. I have no words to describe how great the day went. Just imagine flying a plane yourself Vs just having to give God the controls and let Him steer you in the right direction and take you where He wants you to go. In addition to that God has blessed me to step into another year today by God’s grace. Its so amazing.

And this is my prayer as I step into a new year … Lord may I dwell in Your secret place. May I always stay in Your presence and never wander. May I permanently have my heart always drawn to you and to You alone.

You want to know the beauty of His secret place ? Its an open invitation waiting just for us to accept and step in .

I pray that this be our prayer together as brothers and sisters in Christ. May we dwell in the secret place of the Most High. And you know what happens when we do that ? We abide under the shadow of the Almighty !! Wow ! Imagine that ! Living every day and every moment knowing that we are living in accordance to His Holy will , knowing we are under the shadow of the Almighty ! May that be our desire today


To dwell in the secret place of the Most High

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment