Friday, December 3, 2010

Something wonderful is coming up

“For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death.”

Philippians 1 : 19-20 (New King James Version)

A month or so ago I was thinking to myself and said ‘Lord , I would love to spend 24*7 in your work… I do not want to go to office’. This was the reply “Why do you leave Me out of your work?”

A lot of us have demarcated certain aspects of our life . In my example I knew God was blessing me in my work place , I knew He would open doors to minister to people but there were so many other aspects that I did not think would really matter . Like the hours I spent reading up on various segments or the hours I spent with writing proposals or giving demos. There were many days that I would feel like Lord I just want to quit.

I pray the Lord will touch our hearts to receive this message – Do not leave God out of any aspect of your life.

I know I am where God wants me to be. And I love the way He teaches and leads us. Couple of weeks ago as I was doing my work , the Lord led me to write a song. I picked up the pen and wrote the lyrics He placed on my heart, I quickly recorded the tune on my phone before I forgot it. Praise the Lord ! Office work doesn’t mean He is not a part of it. Cooking doesn’t mean He is not a part of it ! Cleaning up your room doesn’t mean He is not a part of it .

He is to be magnified in all that we do ! Our very being is for Him to be magnified

Paul writes in verse 21 ‘For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.’ . Wow ! TO LIVE IS CHRIST !

It does not matter what you are going through , be it work pressure , tough circumstances … remember that when we surrender all to Him knowing its all about Him He will work something so wonderful for His glory

Paul was in chains time after time , yet He knew God was working wonders through this. We read in the earlier verses that the people grew bolder in preaching Christ ! Wow. Verses 12-14 , “But I want you to know, brethren, that things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel, so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ; and most brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment