Tuesday, March 10, 2009

His Grace

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” "

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New King James Version)



When the Lord spoke to me regarding this verse for today I said "No Lord I have already sent this verse out before... Give me something else..." And like an adamant child I sat waiting waiting and it was obvious that I heard nothing beyond that for the next few hours... Then I said "Lord I am sorry ... Your ways are so much higher ... Teach me Your Word Lord " and praise the Lord that we have such a patient and forgiving Father.

His grace is sufficient for us !! How many of us say it and still ask for more ? As in , a lot of the times I have found myself saying "Lord , Your grace is all I need" and soon after saying that Im busy trying to figure out things on my own !

The Lord is telling us today "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness" ... We need to let the Lord have His way in us... we need to surrender ourselves to the Lord...and when He works in us you can be rest assured that its PERFECT !

What is God's grace ? Its the free gift of Jesus Christ that was given to us through the cross.

Romans 5 :15 says "But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many."

It is by grace that we are saved... Purely God's grace.... Whatever be the circumstance...whatever be the problem...whatever be the anxiety .... we need to understand that God's grace is all sufficient for us. There is nothing we can do that can make us worthy of God's favour... Its not by works but by grace that we are saved.

His Grace ... His Grace ... His Grace ... His Grace ... His Grace ... His Grace ... His Grace ...

Thats all we need.... So lets submit everything to the Lord , knowing that He is incharge of our lives and that His Grace is all that we will ever need....

No matter how the world spins , our eyes will always be set above at the throne of our God who reigns forever more.

Here is the music pick for the day... Your Grace is enough by Chris Tomlin

"Great is Your faithfulness oh God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart
You lead us by still waters and to mercy
And nothing can keep us apart

So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise Oh God

Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me

Great is Your love and justice God
You use the weak to lead the strong
You lead us in the song of Your salvation
And all Your people sing along "

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment