Thursday, March 12, 2009

To whom much is given , much is required !

"But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more"

Luke 12:48 (New King James Version)

How many of us wake up in the morning and look at our palms and thank God for our hands and every little finger ? For those of us who play musical instruments can you imagine having one finger missing ?

I have been wearing glasses since the age of nine... I cant remember what it feels like to just open my eyes and see everything clearly ... But I praise the Lord for my eyesight...Because all I need to do is just reach out for my glasses and wow I get to see the beauty of the Lord in His creation , I get to read His word.... Im crazy about Music...Praise the Lord for my ears that I get to hear songs of His praise... I definitely dont have a voice to sing but I praise the Lord that I can sing because I know to my heavenly Father it sounds wonderful. When I sit with my keyboard and compose music for His glory and tap my feet and sing in worship to His Holy Name I cant even begin to imagine how blessed I am ! To be able to breathe in fresh air without any problem...every single cell in my body is healthy by the grace of God

Now we need to understand that as the Bible says "to whom much is given, from him much will be required'

God has granted and blessed us so much beyond what we deserve. Two Hands, Two feet , Good eyesight, ears, a healthy body and mind , and a heart that is lifted up to the Lord. Now when God has given us so much ...we need to understand that much is expected of us. These hands need to be used for His glory...These feet need to go places for His glory....These eyes needs to behold things of Him ... These ears need to be intune to the Lord and things of Him.... This mouth....Every word that proceeds from it should be for the edification of others and for the glory of God... The very meditations of our heart need to be acceptable to the Lord...


Lets not take things for granted .... Let us not be among the crowd that realizes the value of something only after its lost

Much has been given to us.... Much is required of us.... Are we doing our part ?

Here is an inspirational site : http://lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Prayer Request : Please pray for Christine's relative who is recovering from surgery of removal of a brain tumor.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment