Monday, May 4, 2009

A simple Formula

"I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved"

Psalm 16 :8 (New King James Version)

I dont know how many of you love Mathematics , but for me that was my favourite subject . The best part was when we had to study for our entrance examinations... Me and my cousin used to try and come up with a single formula that would cover most problems under a specific category. I mean just imagine...this one formula alone that you had to remember that would solve most of your problems...It was a lot of fun..

Ever wished there was this single formula that could get you through every problem ? There is.... And its very simple ! (remember I said simple..not necessarily easy ! but then again not difficult either ! ;-) )

SET THE LORD ALWAYS BEFORE US

When we set the Lord before us He leads us...He guides us... Now its not that we wont encounter problems or difficulties...But when they come,as the word of God says "Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved".
We wont be moved !! Sadness, depression, stress, anxiety ... no longer becomes applicable in our lives...

As we read verses9-11 it says "Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;My flesh also will rest in hope.For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Now because the Lord is always before us we will not be moved and also we read that Therefore our hearts are glad ! Our flesh also will rest in hope .

Just spend a second and think about this "You will show me the path of life;In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore"

Amen !!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment