Sunday, May 3, 2009

Are we Faithful ?

"Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful"

I Corinthians 4:1-2 (New King James Version)


Faithful... I decided to look up websters dictionary for the meaning of the word to see what it had to say and this is what I got ...
--> steadfast in affection or allegiance : loyal
--> firm in adherence to promises or in observance of duty : conscientious
--> given with strong assurance : binding
--> true to the facts, to a standard, or to an original


Are we faithful ?

I was talking to my sis last evening and she was telling me something regarding what I had said earlier on ....and it was something so small and insignificant and I asked her "Why are you making such a big deal about it ...?" ... for which she answered "Because you are a Christian and everything what you say matters !!"

I really didnt have anything to say after that :-)

I liked the last definition of faithful the best ... A faithful copy...just like the original.... Are we just like Christ ? Every day that Christ walked the earth and preached He was faithful in every word,thought and deed. And we are to be just like Him.... a faithful copy.

Whether we are conscious of it or not , people observe everything about us... the way we talk, our vocabulary, the way we react to situations and circumstances....

When people look at us , do they see the ways of Christ in us ?

Are we faithful ?

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment