Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Guard with Vigilence

"Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."

Proverbs 4:23

I read a passage which states , "Heart in Proverbs regularly refers to the center of one’s inner life and orientation to God, from which a person does all thinking, feeling, and choosing. Taking words of wisdom into the heart is vital (they are life, v. 22), and wisdom’s presence in the heart is worth guarding because out of the heart flow all the thoughts and words and choices of a person’s life "
 
What have we allowed to dwell in our hearts today ? What makes our heart glad ?
 
God has purposed every bit of us for greater plans and purposes that we can ever imagine. When we say "Lord I give myself to You" , we are saying "Lord here I am, consecrate me, set me apart for You".
 
What the Lord has consecrated, let us guard with vigilance. We have been ransomed by the  blood of the Lamb. Cant get more precious than that ! :)
 
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment