Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In His Holy place


"Who shall ascend the hill of the LORD?
And who shall stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false
and does not swear deceitfully."
Psalm 24:3-4


Its pretty easy to take a stance of being critical and judgmental of others. It doesnt take a lot of effort to be indifferent towards people. In fact getting angry, losing our patience, thinking about whats best for just ourselves, selfishness is all so so easy to step into , but is not easy to stay out off.

The way to stay out of the ways of the flesh ? Surrendering all to Him ! :)

In some things my patience is just so super short. Keep me sleep deprived and see how cranky I get ! :) Its funny how things which dont matter from a perspective of eternity can consume so much of our brain space. 

Time to let things go. Time to shake off things of the flesh and gear up on things of the Spirit.

This is my prayer for myself , "Lord show me the plank thats in my eye. Give me clean hands and a pure heart"

May we be found as the generation standing in His holy place

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment