Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hold on

"And Joseph said to his brothers, “I am about to die, but God will visit you and bring you up out of this land to the land that he swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.”" 

Genesis 50:24
This was a promise that God had promised generations before. Words spoken to Abraham, to Isaac and Jacob.

And here is Joseph saying, "hey God will fulfill what He has promised, so dont forget to carry my bones with you when you leave"

Wow ! That is awesome faith ! That is truly living out loud the fact that our God Almighty is a living powerful God and when He promises to do something He will do it.

I dont know how this year has been for you. I dont know how your walk with the Lord has been. But we do know one thing, what He has promised He will fulfill !

Hold on to His word, Hold on to Him ! Know that He is steadfast ! Seek His righteousness. Dont let tiny things like timeframes cause you to go "oh nooooooooo". Put all the questions of "when", "how", "why" to silence by saying "My Jesus rules ! He reigns, He is Lord over my life and thats all that I need"

Step into the new year with renewed faith knowing His faithfulness is steadfast !

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment