Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lets Rejoice !

" You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever"

Psalm 30 :11-12 (New King James Version)

Lets take the time to rejoice shall we ? Wow so wonderful to wake up in the morning and just dance away singing praises to His name... I mean the Lord is incharge of our lives... No one greater than our God...And if God is for us who can be against us ? .... By worrying we cant change anything ...but by committing everything into the hands of the Lord He can do everything .... He is our awesome God who will spring out rivers in the desert ... who will make a road in the wilderness..... Alll we need to do is trust in Him and obey His word....

Wow .... what a joy to wake up every day knowing our life is in His hands !

The Lord has turned our mourning into dancing .... No more sackcloths of sadness....Just clothes of gladness :)

And what is it we have to do ? Sing praises to Him.... Lets not be silent and have this worried look or a sad face ! Our very attitude and approach should speak of the joy of the Lord. When people see us just so happy and always at peace they know its because we serve a living God and in Him only do we trust.

Lets always remember to give thanks to the Lord and let our lives reflect the joy of the Lord which is our strength

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment