Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Monday, January 12, 2009 10:46 AM

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"

John 14:6 (New King James Version)


Chapter 14 starts with the words "Let not your heart be troubled"... such comforting words from our Father.

Jesus said He is the way, He is the truth and He is the life ! This should answer every question a person can possibly have...

Question : "I have no direction in life ... I dont know where to go and what to do "
Answer : Jesus is the way... walk in that way and He will direct your paths if you commit to Him

Question : "I am searching for the truth... I dont know whats real anymore... I dont know what to believe... I dont know who to trust...who is there ?"
Answer : Jesus is the truth . He is all you will ever need. Just lean on Him

Question : "What is the meaning of my life ? Why am I living ? "
Answer : Jesus is the life. You were created for Him...for His glory.... Seek Him and His plans for you will unfold


The Beauty of a Christian walk is the worldly uncertainity that comes with it . I believe I have mentioned this earlier once but strongly feel the need to say it again... Though things of the world may be uncertain we have spiritual surety.. We have the King of Kings as our heavenly father... We are a royal priesthood...

Though we may be walking on water like Peter where every step is uncertain , lets make sure our eyes stay focussed on Jesus and not on the wind thats blowing around us or the uncertainity of the water ....

We lean on Jesus...He is the Rock ....Our very foundation upon which we stand... No uncertainity can move us... Nor can anything come near us... As long as we set or eyes upon him

He is our everything ...

I love this verse from Psalm 91

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Do remember "Because he has set his love upon Me".... All God wants us to do is to love Him, submit to Him and lean on Him and He will take care of everything

It cant get simpler than this !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment