Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where there is light there can be no darkness

Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:25 AM

"I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness"
John 12:46 (New King James Version)



Today's message is simple and straightforward as ever.... Where there is light there can be no darkness. Light dispels darkness.

The Bible says that whoever believes in our Lord Jesus Christ should not abide in darkness.

Its as simple as that. Jesus Christ is the light of the world. And when we believe in Him we need to ensure that our lives have no darkspots in it.

Can I go to that pub ? NO

Can I take a bribe ? NO

Can I lie ? NO A tiny little lie ? NO

Can I casually flirt with that guy/girl ? NO

Can I spend my day without reading the Bible or saying my prayers because I am busy and too tired ? NO

Can I illegaly manipulate my taxes or give false bills ? NO


The Bible says we are to present ourselves as a living sacrifice Holy and acceptable to God ! We cant have darkness residing in us and still say we believe in Jesus Christ.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment