Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Out of our heart ...

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:39 PM

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water"

John 7:38 (New King James Version)



What are the thoughts that are flowing out of your heart today ? The Bible says that he who believes in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ , out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

Wow ! Out of our hearts is to flow rivers of living water . The living water which quenches every thirst. The Holy Spirit who will guide us, lead us , will teach us the word of God , ...

The gifts of the Spirit...

What is your heart inclined to this morning ? What is flowing out of our heart's today ?

Let us pray for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to rest upon our lives and that we may walk in accordance with His Holy leading glorifying the name of Jesus in all that we do.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,

And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,

And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,

And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment