Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When I am weak, then I am Strong

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:48 AM

" And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong"

II Corinthians 12 : 9-10 (New King James Version)

As I was driving to work I was praying asking the Lord what is today's verse for the day ... In my personal meditation I have been reading the book of Isaiah and John.... And the Lord put this verse in my heart... and I wondered what is it that the Lord is going to reveal... And as I picked up my Bible and read this verse, things became so clear...

Lets read the last line of verse 10 "For when I am weak, then I am strong".... Praise the Lord for His Holy word.

Our greatest strength is knowing that we are nothing on our own but that God is our Rock , Our Refuge and Our Fortress... He is our everything ... And through Him we are strong !

When we boast of being strong without God thats when we are the weakest
When we humbly acknowledge that we are nothing and weak without God thats when we are the strongest

Sometimes its easy to get carried away when things keep going right and perfect.... we tend to leave God out of the equation.... But when problems arise we suddenly realize "I cant do anything ...Everything is in the hands of God"

The Lord says that His grace is sufficient for us ! Thats all we need... God's grace !

Lets pray that we live every moment of our lives leaning totally upon God , for His grace is sufficient for us !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment