Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let the words of my mouth...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:10 AM

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart

Be acceptable in Your sight,

O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer"

Psalm 19:14 (New King James Version)

Ever been in a situation wherein you say or act in a manner that you are not supposed to ? I find myself in that situation all too often !

Its so easy to get words out that arent in line with the way God wants us to say... its so easy to let thoughts dwell within our hearts which are again not inline with what God would want. It can be the smallest of things... but we need to realize that only with things which are inline with the will of God can we see the fruits which are God ordained.

This morning as I knelt down to pray I was thinking about something silly which had gotten the better of me yesterday and I was like 'Lord Im sorry...' and the Lord reminded me of Psalm 25:15 "My eyes are ever toward the LORD, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net" .

It was kind of amusing...Its like no matter what mess we might get ourselves into God is so patient and willing to pluck our feet patiently out from the net ! How loving our Father is ! All we need to do is look to Him and He is there for us.

Every word and every action needs to be for the edification of others and for the glory of God.

This morning let it be our prayer that the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts will be acceptable to our Lord who is our strength and our redemeer

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment